If your Great Cycle Challenge app is showing little to no distance, it's because you've declined the app access to your phone's GPS/Location Services information, either at the time of installing or at a later date.
The following instructions will help you enable Location Services on your device.
For Apple iOS users:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Location Services.
- If necessary, slide the Location Services switch to the ON position.
- Scroll down to the Challenge app and ensure it's switched to 'Yes' or 'While Using the App'.
For Google Android users:
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy and safety.
- Tap Location.
- If necessary, slide the Location Switch right to the ON position, then tap Agree.
- Tap Locating method.
- Select desired locating method: GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks (most accurate). Wi-Fi and mobile networks. GPS only.